You can enter your question in the form below, we will contact you and answer you as soon as possible. You can also refer to the frequently asked questions below.
- Being nurtured in a good cultural environment, ensuring good accommodation and living with a team of qualified and experienced teachers and staff.
- Continue to attend school according to age at public schools in Hue city, learn soft skills, support tutoring, foster cultural subjects according to children's forte and aspirations. Get advice and support for postgraduate study and facilitate studying abroad.
- Children are allowed to visit their families twice a year, during Tet and summer vacation. In case of unexpected family matters, an application for permission is required.
The dossier for accepting children into the Center includes:
- Guardian's Application (Form)
- Copy of birth certificate (03 copies)
- Minutes of the Approval Council and the written request of the People's Committee of the commune where the child lives.
- The written request of the Chairman of the district-level People's Committee to the Center.
- Other relevant papers: the child's academic record (when there is a new decision to transfer the school), a copy of the child's household registration, certificate of poor household, certificate of guardian, etc.
- Orphans with extremely difficult circumstances, living in the provinces of Thua Thien Hue, Quang Tri, Quang Binh, aged from 9 to 14 years old, studying at primary and secondary schools. .
- Children develop normally without malformations, disabilities, HIV infection, mental illness.
- Monthly maintenance allowance/child: VND 1,650,000/child.
- Issuing a free health insurance card in accordance with the law on health insurance.
- Provide supplies for daily life, blankets, mosquito nets, mats, school clothes, summer clothes, winter clothes, underwear, face towels, thick slippers, toothbrushes, medicines General medical treatment, monthly personal hygiene for female subjects of childbearing age, books, notebooks, school supplies.
- Support the costs of studying at school, tutoring and studying abroad (in case the child is capable and eligible to study abroad).